My Kitchen Reveal Before amp After




#Kitchen | Happy Thursday ladies! I can’t believe I’m finally sitting down to write this post – I thought I’d be sharing it in July or August at the latest ;). It’s true what everyone says about renovations…they take much longer than anticipated! I’m going to be sharing all the details, but if I miss anything or […]
to Continue Reading......


Star Wars Christmas Baby Yoda Sticker
#StarWars | Sticker Star Wars Christmas Baby Yoda
read more...

Same Outfit for 21 Days Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe
#Wardrobe | For 21 days, I wore the same outfit to work *every single day*. Then for 3 weeks after that I expanded a bit and added a few other items with a very narrow, minimalist capsule wardrobe theme. The week of Labor Day in 2018, I decided during the short 4-day work week to wear the…
read more...


The 20 Best 2020 Christmas Ornaments
#ChristmasOrnaments | Whether we like it or not, 2020 will be quite the year to remember.  Whenever we travel, we tend to pick up a souvenir to commemorate the trip. In years past, our souvenir selections were shot glasses because it was something that every location had, and they were easy to fit in the suitcase. These […]
read more...

Baby Yoda Margarita
#Margarita | I’ve been a fan of Baby Yoda (aka “The Child”) since the release of The Mandalorian on Disney+. I mean, how can you not love that adorable little face? I guess in some ways, I was a fan of Baby Yoda since before we knew there was a Baby Yoda since I dressed Emmett as […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog