Soft milk paint landscape dresser




#Landscape | The soft milk paint landscape dresser is finished! And I like how the chippiness brings some softness and a sense of age to the paint.
to Continue Reading......


Layla s mint photo shoot details
#Photo | If you missed the final post about this dresser makeover, you can find that post HERE.  In today’s post, I wanted to share some of the details on the things I gathered and used for this Christmasy photo shoot. I bought the tree from Target last year, but I know they have them again this year in a few different ... Read More
read more...

Christmas tree 2 0 paper whites amp a blue truck
#Paper | This year, I really took my time selecting the Parsons’ family Christmas tree of 2016.  It was the perfect height, fluffy, and full…just like I wanted. I was practically giddy as I put on over 1200 lights, the garland, and ornaments.  It looked beautiful. Here is how my glorious, perfect tree looked yesterday morning… The tree was totally dried out and ... Read More
read more...


Laundry Room Tour Tips to Staying Organized
#LaundryRoom | If you have a mold problem, let us show you how easy it is to use common household items to kill mold. Whether you have black mold growing in your drywall and studs or mold growth in your shower, cleaning mold doesn’t have to be hard. #getridofmoldonwood #cleaningmoldfromwood #cleanmold #wood
read more...

6 Quick Ways to Clean Mold Off Wood
#Wood | If you have a mold problem, let us show you how easy it is to use common household items to kill mold. Whether you have black mold growing in your drywall and studs or mold growth in your shower, cleaning mold doesn’t have to be hard. #getridofmoldonwood #cleaningmoldfromwood #cleanmold #wood
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog