How Math Talk Changed My Classroom mdash A Touch of Class




#Mdash | Last year, I taught math. Only math. All day, everyday. *whew* The majority of my students would get so frustrated and just freeze up.  They would say things like: “I just…
to Continue Reading......


Scrap
#Scrap | With the cold weather slamming into Wisconsin, per usual, my workshop days are once again limited Some day I will have a heated work shop, but until then, my garage days are few and far between dur…
read more...

Bold Bright s and Black amp Whites Classroom Makeover
#Amp | Looking for some classroom inspiration? Look no further than this classroom makeover full of bright colors and great ideas for you to add your own room!
read more...


Tips for Winter Decorating amp How to Beat the Decor Blues
#Tips | By using flowers, cozy textures, and more, you can brighten up your home during these dreary winter months. Check out all of our tips for winter decorating!
read more...

Chalkboard and Polka Dots
#Chalkboard | Chalkboard and Polka Dot Inspiration:  Two years ago, I created the first chalkboard classroom decor collection!  There wasn’t anything on the market like it.  I was SO proud and so excited to offer this classroom classic!  Fast forward to now, there are several chalkboard collections on the market that you could choose from, however, none […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog